Whenever Prem Rawat addresses the general public, there is a significant response from attendees wanting to learn more about his approach to discovering personal peace. Towards that end, at his May 28 event in London, four different follow-up options were made available. Immediately following the event, interested attendees were offered a business card directing them to PremRawat.com and a UK-specific website where they could learn more about four different ways to explore their interest:
- Special offering of the Peace Education Program: A choice of two series of online workshops delivered by a diverse team of experienced Peace Education Program facilitators.
- Peace Education & Knowledge (PEAK): Prem Rawat’s online course, a dynamic learning experience for people aspiring to learn the techniques of Self-Knowledge – a simple way of turning one’s senses from the outside world to the experience of peace within themself.
- Make an Impact Zoom Event: A one-hour online meeting that showcased five of Prem Rawat’s peace projects in the UK/Ireland and around the world.
- “Hear Yourself” book and reading groups
- Global Peace Events
- Humanitarian Water, Food and Aid projects
- Peace Education Program
- Power to Change Film
The 130 people who participated in the Make an Impact event were given a choice to attend two 20-minute breakout sessions on a selection of the five projects noted above. Interaction and questions were encouraged.
Make an Impact follow-up activities already in full swing include a deeper dive into the “Hear Yourself” book and reading groups, a scheduled call about the Peace Education Program for educational and other settings serving people aged 14-25; and screenings of the “Power to Change” documentary – a cinematic catalyst that addresses issues related to youth violence.
- The “Power to Change” documentary: More insight and informationn about the highly-regarded, Wendy Reif-produced film, as well as a schedule of screenings in the UK and Ireland.